These chocolate rolo blossom cookies are my new favorite! Perfect to make for the holidays and Christmas time!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Print This Recipe
Chocolate Rolo Blossom Cookies
- 48 pieces Rolos candy
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar + ¼ sugar for rolling dough
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 2 ¼ cup self rising flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and milk, mix again until well combined.In a small bowl, combine the flour and cocoa and whisk together.
- Gradually add the dry mixture into the wet mixture, mixing well until everything is well blended.
- Scoop 1 inch sized balls, roll them in the ¼ cup sugar and place them on your cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and gently press a rolo candy on top of each cookie, do this before the cookie cools.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the sheet before moving to a cooling rack.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.