Did you ever imagine having cookies on a keto diet? These Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies are ooey-gooey and oh so delicious. This fudgy low carb cookie recipe is easy to make and sugar-free, and they are flourless. Everyone will want to grab them right from the oven!
Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies Recipe
Pinterest can be a fantastic resource for recipes ideas. Lately, I’ve been searching for recipes that I can tweak to make keto/low carb. I found several recipes for flourless double chocolate chip cookies, which I knew would be easy to tweak. I think they turned out yummy. Some don’t enjoy the texture of keto friendly flours like almond flour and coconut flour, so this particular recipe might be a great option.
You could add pecans, walnuts, coconuts, or even a spoonful of natural peanut butter to the batter to vary the taste. I may post several variations of this cookie later because it is such a great cookie recipe. My next recipe to tackle is a delicious low carb Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe.
Step-by-Step Picture Tutorial of Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Cookies
This recipe for Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies is so easy to make. You likely already have all of the ingredients stocked in your low carb pantry. It is a flourless cookie, so if you don’t like the texture of coconut or almond flour, this low carb cookie recipe is for you.
Lily’s sugar-free chocolate chips are fantastic in baking. They are sweetened with Stevia, which makes them a favorite to those following a keto or low carb lifestyle.
The dough is extremely thick for these keto cookies, but once you start to roll them, the heat from your hands helps them to come together.
Yum! I’ve had some people comment that these Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies taste just like a chewy-fudgy brownie.
You can sprinkle the tops of the cookies with Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered Sugar to make them even more delicious.
These bite-sized Double Chocolate Chip Low Carb Cookies are the absolute perfect keto dessert to satisfy your chocolate cravings without derailing your progress.
Other Keto/Low Carb Cookie and Bar Recipes:
- Momma’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- German Chocolate Bars
- Pumpkin Bars
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Pecan No-Bake Cookies
How to Make Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
- 1 1/2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Lakanto monkfruit powdered divided
- 1/4 cup Lily's Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Lakanto monkfruit powdered (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray. If you don't use parchment paper be sure to grease cookie sheet generously with cooking spray.
- Combine 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered Sugar, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in egg whites, vanilla, and Lily's Chocolate Chips (the batter will be very thick but the heat from your hands will make them easy to roll).
- Spoon the batter in 10 mounds and roll then allow cookies to rest for a few minutes before baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing from baking sheet.
- Transfer to cooling rack.
- When cookies are cooled, sprinkle with 1/2 tsp Lakanto Monkfruit Powdered Sugar on top.
Keto Lifestyle Resources
If you aren’t already following my Easy Keto/Low Carb Recipe Page on Facebook where I post all my new recipes, you can join here and follow me on Pinterest here.
If you are just getting started following a keto diet and would like more information, there are tons of fantastic resources. Amazon has several great books you may want to check out here.
If you are like many, you may be curious about the keto diet. We have a great Guide to Getting Started with Keto that is perfect for helping you to learn more about the process and get off to a good start. You may want to know how much of each thing to eat every day. Use our post with the Best Keto Apps to Count Macros for help to get started.
More Keto Dessert Ideas:
If you love my double chocolate chip cookies recipe that is keto friendly, then I know you’ll want to check out all of my Keto/Low Carb Recipes in my Keto/Low Carb Recipe Index.
- Mini Pumpkin Low Carb Cheesecake
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Muffins
- Mini Keto Cheesecakes
- Keto Double Chocolate Muffins