Add these Oatmeal Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies to your holiday baking list. They’re moist, super flavorful and great for dunking!
Oatmeal Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies are my FAVORITE cookie to make for the holidays. They’re so easy and taste incredible. Maybe it’s because of the pecans (I just love them!) but they really are very good.
How do you make Oatmeal Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies?
For this recipe you’ll need butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, all purpose flour, oats, pecans and mini chocolate chips.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars; then add the eggs and vanilla; mix well. Next, add the flour and baking soda; then add the oats, pecans and chocolate chips; mix well.
If you don’t like pecans, you can use whatever other nuts you prefer or leave the nuts out altogether. The base of this recipe is so good that I’ve even made these with white chips and dried cherries. ~Enjoy!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter to get the latest recipes and receive a FREE eBook!
Oatmeal Pecan Chocolate Chip
- 2 Sticks Butter, softened
- 1 c. Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 3 c. Oats
- 1 c. Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 c. Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Next, add the flour and baking soda and mix well. Add the oats, pecans and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Using a kitchen teaspoon, drop the cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet, leaving about 1-2" between them. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Let cool. Makes 4 dz.
Connect with me on Social Media
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Cinnamon Walnut Pinwheel Cookies
Chocolate Drizzled Coconut Macaroons
*This post may contain affiliate links. I may be compensated if you make a purchase using the links provided.