These sugar-free & vegan Chocolate Cookies with Raspberries are super easy to make, healthy and delicious!
You guys have been loving my sugar-free banana cookies recipe so I wanted to treat you all with a new chocolatey version! I also added raspberries because I’ve been obsessed with the chocolate-fruit-combo lately and I love the additional spark the raspberries add!
These chocolate cookies are:
- sugar-free (sweetened only with bananas)
- vegan (and therefore egg-free and dairy-free)
- super easy and quick to make (you’ll only need 6 ingredients!)
- soft, fluffy, fudgy
How to make sugar-free Chocolate Cookies
You will need:
- very ripe bananas (the riper, the sweeter, the better)
- almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- cocoa powder (dutch-processed works best!)
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- frozen raspberries
The Basic Steps
Step 1: Mash the bananas. Add the almond milk and cocoa powder. Stir to combine.
Step 2: Add the flour and baking powder. Stir to combine again. Then fold in the frozen raspberries.
Step 3: Use an ice cream scoop to scoop blobs of batter onto the baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Step 4: Bake the cookies at 250°F / 180°C for 20-25 minutes until the edges set and the raspberries start to ooze out at a bit. Let them cool off because they are quite soft directly after baking.
More (refined) Sugar-Free Desserts
- Sugar-Free Banana Cookies
- Chunky Monkey Cookies (Banana Cookies + Walnuts + Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chips = Cookie Heaven)
- 20+ Vegan & Refined Sugar-Free Desserts
- Strawberry Nice Cream Shake
- 2-Ingredient Cantaloupe Ice Cream
I hope you will enjoy these cookies as much as I did! Let me know if you give them a try!
And don’t forget to rate the recipe if you like it, this helps other users figure out if they are worth a try!
If you don’t want to miss out on any new recipes, subscribe to my newsletter, follow me on Instagram and Facebook!
Sugar-Free Chocolate Cookies with Raspberries
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (dutch-processed)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Peel the bananas and mash them in a mixing bowl. Add the almond milk and cocoa powder, stir to combine.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir to combine until it's a thick batter. Fold in the frozen raspberries.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop equally sized blobs (about 11) of batter onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 20-25 minutes (until slightly brown on the edges).
- Let them cool off because they are super soft after baking. Then enjoy!