Keto Lactation Recipes
- 1/2 Cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Brewers Yeast
- 1/2 Cup Granular Swerve
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt or Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips I LOVE Lily's Brand
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cookie sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine flaxseed, coconut flour, hemp seeds, brewers yeast, sugar, and salt.
In a microwave-safe medium-size bowl, combine coconut oil, butter, and peanut butter. Microwave until completely melted and combines. (Mine took about 1 min.)
Once melted mix in eggs and vanilla.
Then, gradually combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix well.
Once mixed stir in the chocolate chips.
Place 1" balls (I love my cookie scooper!) onto the prepared cookie sheets. The press down until flat.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until outside of cookies is a golden brown. Let cool, then enjoy!
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbs: 4g
- NET Carbs: 2g
* Remember macros vary depending on the number of cookies formed and the ingredients used.
* The Swerve is not added to the calculation seeing it has no effect on blood glucose or insulin levels.
Products Used In This Recipe
Are you ready to start keto safely while breastfeeding and without losing your milk supply? Check out The Breastfeeding Moms Guide to Going Ketogenic Program,