I had so much fun making these pretty ballerina cookies! When I was little I had a music box with a little dancing ballerina inside that looked just like this one.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my affiliate disclosure here.
Here’s what you’ll need for this project:
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Plaque cookie cutter
- Flood consistency royal icing
- Medium consistency royal icing
- Stiff consistency royal icing
- 12″ decorating bags
- Decorating tip1
- Decorating tip 3
- Scribe tool
- Gold pearl dust
- Pink pearl dust
- White pearl dust
- Soft round brush
- Fine tip brush
- Alcohol or flavored extract for painting with pearl dust (why? read this)
- Paint palette or small dishes
- Gray icing color made with black from The Wilton Color Right color system
Click on the images below for more cookie projects!