I’ve definitely been on a watercolor kick lately! Take a look at my previous watercolor-inspired cookies here, here and here. You can find the feather cookie cutter from Ann Clark Cookie Cutters that I used to create these watercolor feather cookies here on Amazon.
Here’s what you’ll need to make these watercolor feather cookies:
- Roll-out cookie dough (use your favorite recipe or get mine in the tutorial shop)
- Feather cookie cutter
- Flood consistency royal icing
- 12″ decorating bags
- Decorating tip 3
- Scribe tool
- Gold pearl dust
- Alcohol or flavored extract for painting with food coloring (why? read this)
- Paint palette or small dishes
- Colors: The Wilton Color Right color system was used to create all of the icing colors in this set of cookies
Watch the video below for the instructions:
Music courtesy of Audio Network: http://us.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/prisms_11925
Click on the images below for more cookie projects!
This post contains affiliate links.