It’s another fabulous guest writer today! This time I’m happy to introduce you to Melissa, blogger at Lulu the Baker, and author of the book Scandinavian Gatherings. Melissa is another kind, fun, lovely person I feel lucky to call my friend! She cooks up yummy meals and desserts, is a whiz at making simple, real-person weeknight meal plans, makes gorgeous crafts, and guys — she raises chickens! If you’re just about ready to call it quits on this winter, Melissa has the perfect roundup for you today. Thanks, girl!
I’m excited to be guest posting on Idle Hands Awake for my friend Marlene today! I don’t know about you, but once the holidays are over, I’m ready to skip over January and February and head straight into warmer weather. I love Spring for its freshness, life, and sunshine, and today, I’ve rounded up a dozen beautiful and easy DIY projects that will get you and your home ready for Spring!
Marlene and I share a love of house plants, so they’re well represented in this bunch, along with a few ideas for beautiful table linens that will be perfect for al fresco entertaining once the weather warms up!
12 MINIMALIST SPRING DIY IDEAS
- DIY Modern Spring Wreath from Idle Hands Awake
- DIY Hanging Herb Garden from Fresh Mommy Blog
- DIY Speckled Placemats from Homey Oh My
- IKEA hack Dipped Stools from Style Me Pretty
- Modern House Number Planter from A Beautiful Mess
- Watercolor Plant Sugar Cookies from Lemon Tree Cakes
- DIY Faux Ceramic Hanging Planters from Burkatron
- DIY Shibori Indigo Cloth Napkins from Alice & Lois
- DIY Palm Leaf Napkins from Amy Kim for La Crema
- DIY Earl Grey Tea Soap from Lulu the Baker
- DIY Handmade Clay Pots from Say Yes
- DIY Copper Bud Vase from Annabode
Thank you so much, Melissa, for sharing these beautiful spring DIY ideas with us! Which one is your favorite? And what’s on your must-make list right now?
SHOW MELISSA SOME LOVE! CHECK OUT HER RECIPES AND DIYS RIGHT HERE:
BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST